• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • Most of the remaining team are off on holiday meaning the forum does not have sufficient cover. As such the site will be placed in maintenance mode where it can be viewed but no posts/threads can be made and will remain this way until August 11th, apologies for the inconvience.

Nature Aquarium World by Takashi Amano Book 2

Dan Crawford

Founder
UKAPS Team
Hi guys, i've just seen this and thought i would let you all know about it, could be worth a buy for somone.

The auction has nothing to do with me and i will make no profit from it i just thought i should post it. Public service and all that you know.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... :WNA:UK:12

Yep, ME. Been meaning to buy it for yonks but never got round to it. And the good news for me it's just round the corner from where I work 😀

Thanks Dan for drawing my attention to it.

James

Yes, nice book concentrating on smaller tanks. Published in 1994, some scapes from early nineties.

I still like looking through the series, it's amazing how Amano's style has evolved over the last 10-20 years...

Book one is essential if you want to learn more about Amano himself and his philosophy.

Book 1 is my personal favourite for the reason you highlighted George, but like most people, I just knew that once I had one of the books I would be getting all three.

Book 2 is excellent, and kicks off with a one litre tank!!!!!

Dave.

Back