• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

My tanks

Hi, 180l tank is stunning, light is not so high for this plant, a lot PO4 and their look fantastic.
I was not able to recognise this plant (syngonanthus?):
fish_zpsd7vaie1s.jpg

I Hope You will success in contest.

Hi, 180l tank is stunning, light is not so high for this plant, a lot PO4 and their look fantastic.
I was not able to recognise this plant (syngonanthus?):

I Hope You will success in contest.
Nope its eriocaulon setaceum.

This is a great tank. It kinda highlights what is wrong at AGA these days. I was sorry to hear they wanted to do a Dutch Category by the ‘rules’. This tank should rate much higher but they really don’t have a place for this anymore. (sorry if this is too editorial)

Beautiful aquariums. Question: your CO2 is quite high on your Dutch tank. How do you improve oxygenation for your fish?

This is a great tank. It kinda highlights what is wrong at AGA these days. I was sorry to hear they wanted to do a Dutch Category by the ‘rules’. This tank should rate much higher but they really don’t have a place for this anymore. (sorry if this is too editorial)
I know that before i post it to Aga contest.
I dont follow the rules...
If you can see the top3 have big tanks. :)
In my tank i have more species than those tanks.
I done what i like , and not follow rules...

I done what i like , and not follow rules...
I agree with that, I also follow this...
Haha ok i dont know , i believe thath is satecum.
Yes it looks like (but this is simple to small for ordinary E.Satecum I know about dif. conditions but it is Even bigger then T. Sp. 'Belem', my E.Satecum was like this:
dsc09011-jpg.2845.jpg

Sorry for so many question about one plan but, It looks fantastic.
PS
I found also Eriocaulon sp. ''sao benedito''
http://www.tbs-aqua.com/encyclopaedia/plant?plantID=928
I do not understood origin of the name, but "sao bandito" it is cool name for plant "And this are my benditos!" hahaha
Cheers

Well, since your pH is below 6 I assume you're injecting quite a lot :)
In Shrimp tanks without co2 i have ph 6.2-6.4, in 180 lt the substrate is dirty , so it drop the ph , it help a lot and the low kh 2-3.
I see more the fish than the ph , rummys is sensitive to high co2, if co2 is high rummys hiding and stay behind the plants.

I agree with that, I also follow this...

Yes it looks like (but this is simple to small for ordinary E.Satecum I know about dif. conditions but it is Even bigger then T. Sp. 'Belem', my E.Satecum was like this:
Sorry for so many question about one plan but, It looks fantastic.
PS
I found also Eriocaulon sp. ''sao benedito''
http://www.tbs-aqua.com/encyclopaedia/plant?plantID=928
I do not understood origin of the name, but "sao bandito" it is cool name for plant "And this are my benditos!" hahaha
Cheers

I keep it small, cut and replant. :)

The olders now go around the tank and grow fast.

DSC_6449_zpsyakxptap.jpg

Eggs takes 7 days at 26c , those are one day .
DSC_6456_zpskjkuyarb.jpg

ps I don't suppose you have got a plant list for the dutch tank?

Cheers,

Steve

Plants in photos , on the post .
http://www.ukaps.org/forum/threads/my-tanks.37848/page-2#post-421038
Are
Micranthemum 'Monte Carlo',Alternanthera reineckii 'Mini', Eriocaulon setaceum, Proserpinaca palustris from Cuba, Anubias barteri var. nana, Lobelia cardinalis,Staurogyne repens, Pogostemon erectus, Vallisneria nana MARBLE,Rotala macrandra,Rotala sp. 'Green', Myriophyllum aquaticum,Tonina sp belem, Ludwigia sp. 'Super Red',limnophila aromatica ,Mayaca fluviatilis, Micranthemum umbrosum,Rotala wallichii, Ludwigia repens, Hygrophila polysperma,Cabomba furcata

Back