• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

My Shrimp Sanzon Iwagumi - 20L Arctank - Finished May 2012

Re: My Shrimp Sanzon Iwagumi - 20L Arctank

forget the tank, i want the cat.... awww he/she's gorgeous :)

That is weird all right! :O But kinda sad.

Good luck with the P@H tank.
Get a journal going :D

Kris

Antipofish said:
forget the tank, i want the cat.... awww he/she's gorgeous :)

Yeah cute, but bloody annoying. The fish tanks are just giant drinking bowls to her. That and constant radiators.

KrisHumphreys1991 said:
That is weird all right! :O But kinda sad.

Good luck with the P@H tank.
Get a journal going :D

Kris

Sad in some ways, this was my first go at Iwagumi as well as keeping dwarf shrimp. I learned a lot on both fronts.

But the P@H cubes are so good, the silicon, the glass, the footprint that i'm happy to see the back of the arc tank and the dennerle.

I don't think I need a fully journal for the P@H cube as it is ultra low growth with the LED light from that TMC micro.

Here are a couple of pics of what it looks like currently.

IMG_4342.jpg

IMG_4514.jpg

IMG_4515.jpg

I've just ordered 10 more CRS for it and i'm going to keep an eye out for some more Nerites.

Best Regards,
John

Re: My Shrimp Sanzon Iwagumi - 20L Arctank - Finished May 20

Is that a single TMC aquaray or twin ? Can you do a close up of the reflectors on it ?

Re: My Shrimp Sanzon Iwagumi - 20L Arctank - Finished May 20

Antipofish said:
Is that a single TMC aquaray or twin ? Can you do a close up of the reflectors on it ?

I've answered you in the other thread since that isn't really the tank this journal is about.

Best Regards,
John

Back