• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

My new 2,4m tank. watch this space!

okay so changes. new tank is being built 240x60x45h. black silicone. glass is ordered. so now its the long wait!

hope the tank is fine this time! luckily one of the best tank builders is building my tank and they are building it on the stand in my living room so i can also see the progress. glass will be here on monday so also cant wait!

will probably be done next weekend. will leave the tank to dry for a week and do leak test. so hopefully i can start in 2 weeks. have an amazing piece of wood i want use. it has an arch of 1.2 meters with loads of detail. want to use it as a "bridge" between 2 islands. gona use xmas moss all over it

so stand is being prepped this week. glass is here tomorrow so hopefully next weekend i have some glass siliconed together in a shape that can hold water. cant remember what its called or how it looks haha

so this weekend the side panes are going on the the tank then gona let it dry for a week

its 45cm high. just easier to work in and also to keep clean. doesnt have to use that much light also

Back