• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

missing pieces.

kirk

Hi all I can't throw anything away.:D so I made this.....

What!!!!!! Are you for real? , my pic didn't link my opologis, please refrain from making stupid comments like that in future its a little unessary hey
.;)

a5be844e5c7c8053ae155751b700b411.jpg
b01f0c8d756dfdd2c38323492e04ab28.jpg
this is the missing piece, a castle.

Ah, and suddenly, it makes a lot more sense! I thought you were having a laugh, as in: so I made this thread. :rolleyes:
:D I can see what you mean, I do talk a lot of waffle at times but that's my add.:D it was a miniature chess set I picked up from a charity shop for 5op. Stocking filler for my son at Christmas, Got home there was one piece missing so just had to have a go. Our bairing went on our washing machine so I stripped it removed the motor,one day I will turn that into a lathe. I quite enjoyed turning that piece the first thing I've ever turned. Shhhhhh don't tell my wife I cut a piece off the end of the wooden adjuster on the kitchen blind for the dowel.:)

Hi lindy cheers, you know what they say about people with big hands..................................big gloves:D

And there was me thinking your wife loved you for your sparkling personality :p

:D.... Oh just a quick thing lindy, still have some of your old shrimp and you'll be pleased to know they are now in my sons low tech tank with no ferts or added co2. He just asked me to tell you about his first baby snow white he's so exited.... Also likes rubbing it in that I didn't get one when they were In our tank.

That is lovely that he has been bitten by the bug and so pleased for him that they are breeding. Hope you all have a brilliant xmas!

Thankyou you too have a good one, from what they are predicting weather wise you/we will all be going around with tennis rackets tied to our feet to stay on the snow.:D I want snow for Christmas it gets the whole street outside and we pretend we like each other for a few hrs sledging on the hill at the back.got my boots and snowboard ready just need some bindings.

we pretend we like each other for a few hrs sledging on the hill
I like that. We don't really like our neighbours either :shifty:. We haven't had proper snow for a couple of years so would be nice for the wee one to build a snowman but hubby has to drive up to work in Glasgow so snow makes thing tricky when you've got folk driving like numpties. We have Newmilns dry ski slope just round the corner though so we can go there if no luck with the snow. Its funny, we live in a crap wee village but have a dry ski slope. Kids come from all over for the ski school in the hols.

Back