• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Meeting at Aquarium Gardens Sat 30 June

I would be up for the 30th June . As long as health permits. Would be great to meet filipe

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

My Heliroflcopter is in maintenance. :( Can't make it...

That's bad luck Marcel...By strange coincidence, @Keith GH Lear Jet is in maintenance as well.
Otherwise he'd be winging it from Melbourne Australia; the pull of a UKAPS event is very strong.

Initially planing a stop over myself at some Premier Inn nearby, bit of luck Son is coming too:) we have be trying to fit in a visit to Aquarium Gardens for some time, being able to meet my Peers makes it an opportunity not to miss and a Live scape too makes it Fantastic.

The poll closed on Tuesday with an overwhelming 87.5% voting for meeting at Aquarium Gardens on Saturday 30 June. Not really surprising considering aquascaper and artist, Felipe Oliveira, will be holding a workshop, and Esther Mous (owner of Aquaflora) will be there too.

If you can make it it'll be well worth the journey. Aside from meeting fellow UKAPS members, and the above, Aquarium Gardens is the UK's only dedicated aquascaping retailer. It has a great range of products, and hardscape, and an inspirational showroom with over 10 live aquascapes on display. Watch this space of further details...

Well it's official folks...Aquarium Gardens has advertised the aquascaping demo with Filipe Oliveira https://www.facebook.com/events/210...ent_calendar_create&notif_id=1526553578122011
As advertised - Saturday 30 June, between 11:00 and 14:00. Shop will be open from 09:00-17:00.

See you all there ;)

32683912_927094634136407_5343353956661723136_o.jpg

If you can't make it Saturday, there will be another aquascaping event at Destination Aquatics, Bedford MK42 0PQ, the next day - Sunday July 1st.
Again, well worth a visit. It stocks an excellent range of hardscape at very reasonable prices.

I will be more than happy to see some of you guys on the 1st. Hoping I can get to aquarium gardens as well but that will depend on how much work I still have to do for the Sunday

I can only try. Have loads I need to do before then including a new Shrimp bay!!! Oh and holiday in between :)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back