• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • Most of the remaining team are off on holiday meaning the forum does not have sufficient cover. As such the site will be placed in maintenance mode where it can be viewed but no posts/threads can be made and will remain this way until August 11th, apologies for the inconvience.

Love it, or hate it?

My perfect breakfast, bacon and egg sarnie of malt bread spread with marmite 🙂 Not too sure about on weetabix though, might have to try that tomorrow :lol:

Its not gluten free.....apparently so I've not had it for years, dog loves it though. Small smear around he Kong

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

Can't say I miss it. I like not feeling ill all the time now I have cut out gluten 😀

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

I tried it several times and mates... Out of UK no one understand why you eat that stuff! 😉
The first time I tried it my friends told me that it was very good and sweet, so I put a thick layer on my toast... Just imagine my face 🙁

Jordi

Hate it :what: and sorry folks but some of these 'suggestions' are disgusting - though hub would probably like them. I won't tell him!!! 😉

Viv

Two marg/buttered slices of toast, slices of cheddar on one then marmite over the other, sandwich together - instant mouth treasure.

Back