• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Looking to buy Black Pebbles/Cobbles

BarryH

In the not to distant future, I'm hoping to change my gravel to a soil and sand base and I'd like to add a few black pebbles/cobbles for decoration, unfortunately I can't find any for sale. Asking at my LFS only got the replies "try a garden centre" which I had already done.

I've seen photos of pebbles on Google with white stripes but those are at the top end of my to buy list. Does anyone know where it may be possible to buy small amounts of black pebbles in the 30 to 50mm range, probably a couple of kilo in weight?

As usual, any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Are you looking for polished or unpolished? The latter are hard to come by or at least they were a few years back when I needed them in bulk for a gardening project! Polished pebbles seem to be available but in 20kg bags like this...http://www.marshalls.co.uk/homeowners/view-black-polished-pebbles
If you have a local stone merchant you may be able to grab a few handfuls from their bulk bags - asking permission first of course

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Back