• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Looking for some ideas / inspiration for new layout (75g rimless, blank canvass)

69048019ad4135ae6b650383b7b78de7.jpg
2352f5447f5163663137eb65f63c6bb3.jpg
dc865a3468a0a35cede92b9c8da5da43.jpg

The piece of wood in the middle is just about water logged, hopefully the other 3 will not take as long.

I got all the plants that I will need for my scape now, so just wanting on the wood to stay down on its own. Than I can scape it properly.

I ended up buying 7 more geos tapajos. I got bigger ones this time which is what I should of got the first time. The others are in another tank and will grow out for a few months before selling them.

I quickly just tucked some plants in and around the wood and rock that's there just so that they weren't floating all over the place. Also nice to get an idea of how things are going to sorta look.

I feel like I like the idea of have the needle ferns, in the upper parts of the wood with the anubias at the bottom. I am thinking the bolbitis will stay in the lower areas too.

Going with a black background I think too.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

I wouldn't change a thing
Heh thanks, but this is just randomly placed wood rock and plants. I am going to be attempting to make my tank look deeper than it is. The wood rock and plant placement will have a huge impact.
Looking good, will look really nice once grown in.
The plants are in great Condition and it shouldn't take to long to get some new growth.

I am excited to get things scaped once the wood is waterlogged.

So the wood is mostly waterlogged minus the one piece on the left (almost there).

I decided on a layout of wood that I liked, and tied on all the needle leaf fern. The anubias and bolbitis have been placed but not tied it. I may move some plants around as time goes on.

As for my rocks, I am having a hard time placing them within this scape. I am hoping for some advice.

Thinking of using large rocks up front and smaller ones in the back. Still trying to create more depth in the tank.

Here is a picture
fc9386a432cc649bbb31581fcc00a038.jpg
b361840576beece80f48ed60a1c51f3e.jpg

Back