• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Looking for new tank. Suggestions please.

I mean the side. I want the pipes to run up the side so I can work on the inline atomiser and see the bubble counter and connections properly as the tank currently is located between a wall and the chimney breast and the size of the current tank is making life difficult to work on/around. This is one of the reasons I am down sizing.

Have you looked 2nd hand?

Tanks are like pianos- very low resale value, because they're a pain to shift. I've only ever had 2 tanks, first was £60 with stand+equipment! Current is a much nicer tank, for £55.

there's a 75P in the for sale forum if you're near Norwich... No light though.

Try gumtree!

I got it from www.hinterfeld.com. if your from UK just search hinterfeld on Facebook because you have a local wearhouse and dealer. They have two versions of the light.. aquasky - identical copy to Ada, and - A series.. a cheaper version.

It seems the A series is a better option for most according to the thread 'aquasky vs a series'

Do I need two? What kind of intensity would that give me at 50cm. Has anyone tested this?

Back