• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Lockerz Invites!

Keithoms

Hello Folks! I hope im allowed to post this here, if not, sorry, mods just delete!

Im giving away Lockerz invites, i absolutely love this website, here is a quick rundown of what it is.

Basically, Lockerz runs on points. You log on once a day, you get 2. You answer a simple question like "What is your favourite book?" you get 2. Do that ever day for 5 mins and about 3 weeks later you will have enough points to claim some great free prizes

A Wii and Wii Sports is 250 points
A PSP and games is 200 Points
and there are more great prizes

You dont need to sign up to anything (only the site itself), you dont have to complete any weird offers, you dont have to referr people, all you have to do is the stuff above. What i get from inviting people is 2 points, and the chance to get a better membership.

I have 216 points from a month and a half of gathering, on the 15th, im claiming a PSP .

And before anyone says it lol, its not a random pyramid scheme. They have over 600,000 members and could probably do with less xD

If you would like an invite, please PM me your email address. There is absolutely NO spam and i get my benefits the second you register, so even if you dont want to do the site, would you register for my sake, anyway?

Back