• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Living Waters: Croydon and Poss others

OK Guys, so the plan is ;

Meet at MAIDENHEAD AQUATICS, MORDEN at 10:30
https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?clie...774&ei=Zv8HUOfJK82N0wXOrpDNBA&ved=0CCEQ_BIwAQ

There is plenty of parking in their large car park. Meet inside at the plants holding tank :)

Spend a little time there, say 30 to 45 minutes or so (nice selection of fish usually and reasonable plants)

Then move on to Living Waters,
https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?clie...062&ei=8v4HUOTAJujW0QWb6930BA&ved=0CBgQ_BIwAA

Have a good nosey round, and then grab some lunch at a local Harvester.

How does that sound ?

Need to know who wants to go for sure please...

i can meet up at living waters.... Not going to mordor.

darren636 said:
i can meet up at living waters.... Not going to mordor.
don't blame ya only time I go there is when I got gandalf and Aragorn with me;)

OK Well we can make it Living Waters only if you all prefer ???

Due to road closures I'd have to take the long way round so I think I'll give it a miss until the Olympics is over ...

OK Guys, it seems the Gods are against us. Im gonna shelve this as an organised trip until after the Olympics. Thanks for your interest, I will resurrect it at a later date.

Im sure Living Waters will welcome a UKAPS meet.

Perhaps set a date/time for the new year?

I went after the olympics. very dissapointing experience. With the exception of a few nice African riverine fish- it was a let down. advise people to phone ahead before travelling- they had nothing I wanted from their webby.

That's a shame to hear Darren. I'd still be keen to pop down as it's fairly close to me and would be a great chance to meet some fellow members.... and grab some grub of course :thumbup:
was a 4 hour round trip for me, but as I said, I should have phoned ahead to check stock. Staff seem to have a rapport with customers though.

Back