• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

LEDs in abundance!

ghostsword said:
I am using it with the tmc brackets, quite high from the tank. :)

I do have a 45 minute ramp up at end and close. You can leave the light at 1% at shutdown, a bit like full moon. Nice unit, I would not mind getting another, but the controllers are expensive.

May invest on a multi controller so that I can use more than one.

Hi Luis what type of controller do you have to have to ramp the light up and down ?

ghostsword said:
I am using the tmc one. All easy to use and set up. Also has a storm function, which is cool.

Mine should be here Tues/Wed. Asked the seller if they could do me a deal and got both brand new to my door for £190. Absolutely cannot complain about that :D

ghostsword said:
I am using the tmc one. All easy to use and set up. Also has a storm function, which is cool.

Is that the basic one or do you have to buy the expensive model ?

Antipofish said:
ghostsword said:

Hey Antipofish,

The only difference between the ones that retail for £60 and the ones that retail for £170 is that the more pricey one allows up to 8 units to be controlled simultaneously. Whereas the cheaper one only allows for 2 I think.

:thumbup:

Whitey89 said:
Antipofish said:
ghostsword said:

Hey Antipofish,

The only difference between the ones that retail for £60 and the ones that retail for £170 is that the more pricey one allows up to 8 units to be controlled simultaneously. Whereas the cheaper one only allows for 2 I think.

:thumbup:

Cheers whitey. do the cheaper ones do the storm function too do you know ?

Whitey89 said:
Will Journal it fo' sure. :)
Good to hear that, look forward to it.
Ady

I was about to order a 30w led floodlight off amazon. I won't bother now. Doh!

Back