• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Landmark day

Rasbora

After 10 years out, the first water has just gone into the first tank on the new rack.

Feels good to be "back" :)

Reactions: tim
Sadly it's going to take a while to get things looking interesting due to life being complicated at the moment, but pics later, yes.
Target for this weekend is leak testing (new tanks), get the lights on, start cycling.

Hmm, run into a problem mounting the lights. May have to think again about how to do that.

A lot has changed in 10 years hasn't it, I was only saying last night that I would never of entertained an open top unbraced tank through our front door 10 years ago. :) look forward to seeing this rack fill up.

Man, its amazing the changes that have occurred in kit, LED, tanks, CO2 and that crazy new Twin Star gizmo for algae!
I love it though! Always been into gizmos lol. The advance in led lighting is my fave, the cost of running lighting has come way down.
Also fish species, inverts, plants etc love it :clap:

Back