• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Lè Nano journal •30l Fluval• PLANTED

No worries mate. I sold my 11w fluval clip on to fund this light :/

I think I'm gonna dig deep an buy myself either a 400d mini or a 3x8w APS light

I'm also tempted to just buy a 1000nd tile so that I could use it over a future tank. I can just use it at a really low % on this tank

My gf convinced me that I need to treat myself sometime this year to a 'proper' tank haha, ADA mini M or I quite like the 45 or 60 they do, with glassware and ADA lighting haha.

I'm also tempted to just buy a 1000d tile so that I could use it over a future tank. I can just use it at a really low % on this tank

My gf convinced me that I need to treat myself sometime this year to a 'proper' tank haha, ADA mini M or I quite like the 45 or 60 they do, with glassware and ADA lighting haha.

I've got a 1000ND tile and controller under my bed :lol:

I'm also tempted to just buy a 1000d tile so that I could use it over a future tank. I can just use it at a really low % on this tank

Where did you find your girlfriend?......;)

Where did you find your girlfriend?......;)

Haha!! She's a great girl

I showed her the tanks on TGM and she liked the look of the ADA kits.

It came out of a chat where I said its funny how ill spend money on others without a thought, when it comes to my hobby I always buy cheap or 2nd hand haha

How much buddy :) haha to a loyal whitey customer !!!

Ha, will be utilising it shortly! Only had it for about 6 months under my bed :lol:

When i get the new cabinet together, the lighting rail will accommodate the two rather than one :)

Ha, will be utilising it shortly! Only had it for about 6 months under my bed :lol:

When i get the new cabinet together, the lighting rail will accommodate the two rather than one :)

You got my hopes up there... YOU blahblahblahblahblahblahblah!!!!!!! Haha

BIIIIG problems :(

Came home all fish and shrimp look drunk. Drop checker is green, Ben off for an hour.

Going to investigate and report back :(

BIIIIG problems :(
Came home all fish and shrimp look drunk. Drop checker is green, Ben off for an hour.
Going to investigate and report back :(
If you suspect CO2 poisoning perform a 50% water change and they will be fine, the longer you leave it the worse it will get!

When you say they are behaving drunk, is it just the male shrimp doing this? If so then they are probably looking to mate with a female.

It's all shrimp, also removed 2 non responsive otto...

Everything sti has its colour. Shrimp are staying deadly still but moving if I come close with tweezers.
Also baby shrimp are doing same.
2 ottos left are acting drunk

By this I means swimming funky and slow.

I'm thinking I've gasses them :(
Reg has been doing fine unless I knocked it and turned it up, bubble count is high but didnt look much higher when I turned it back on :/

If you suspect CO2 poisoning perform a 50% water change and they will be fine, the longer you leave it the worse it will get!

Have done mate so hoping they get better. I done this prior to original post but had to go straight out :(

Cheers for you help Paulo :)

Ahhh so I lost 2 shrimp and an otto..:(

I'm so happy I didn't loose everything. Shrimp are much more active and the remaining ottos are back in the glass.

Had also noticed a good few old shrimp skins whilst doing the w/c so atleast they moulted whilst gassed haha

What is the correct name for what they leave behind?

I can't help but post pics!!
Here's a new shot before I trim the MM tomorrow. It grows so so quick.

Added a mega cheap Anubias I got from the LFS was £3.75 so had to have it, not sure it fits in tbh so will see how it goes.

y5u7ujug.jpg

A little shot to see how things are growing at the back

yjasaqyd.jpg

Really happy with how it's going.

Yep, looking great, gotta love a bit of Anubias in a scape!

Back