• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

JBL Profi Set 2 Manuals?

Luketendo

Hey guys,

Yesterday I acquired two CO2 sets from work as my boss wasn't using them anymore, anyway they aren't complete kits, but basically they have everything I want apart from the refillable bottles which I need to buy. The sets I have are the m603 apart from the bottle and the Regulator and Solenoid Valve from the JBL Profi Set 2. Anyway after a bit of research and reading in the manual of the m603 set I've decided against using this newer and high tech set as (as I thought) pH control is a total waste of time and not worth faffing about calibrating things and replacing and maintaining the pH electrode. Just seems like something that will go wrong, not give my tank enough co2 and add clutter.

Anyway, for a bit of background info I wanted to use this on the new TMC Nano (8L) I'm getting and I'm going to buy a 500g cylinder for it soon, does anyone know if the newer m500 cylinder will work with the older style Profi regulator? I'm also guessing, although George Farmer said easycarbo may be better for it, that using pressurized co2 will be ok on this sytem? I realise it will take a while to get the co2 level right but that's fine as it'll be unstocked initially and anyway I see lots of 10L system use co2 so why not?

Anyway onto the main question does anybody know if you'd got about setting the Profi system up in the same way as one of the newer system (don't worry I have the manuals for these as it's all included in the m603 manual) or is it different and do I need the Profi Set 2 manual? If so, does anybody know where I can find this manual online?

RudeDogg1 said:
i think they just renamed em i dont think theres any difference in the canisters

Oh cool just checking cause they changed the regulators and solenoids.

Back