• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Resolved! Is there a way to block a person from following me?

Maybe pm said person and politely ask them to unfollow you.
Chances are they hit the follow button by mistake and have no idea they are following you.

Hi @john6 I wouldn't take it too seriously. The follow feature is really somewhat redundant as you can alway click on a members profile and see what messages they have posted regardless of whether you follow them or not. So asking the admins to remove you from someones follow-list is probably a waste of their time in my opinion.

To check in on members that I "follow" I just click on their avatar and see what they recently posted - if there are posts on topics where I have a common interest as they usually have interesting things to say on topics I like to discuss and learn from.

Cheers,
Michael

That is used to show on your news feed, but like Michael says there are other ways to achieve the same thing, most people won't even know what the news feed is! lol

Think everyone should start following @john6 :rolleyes:

1712313852650.png

Back