• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

I need your images

Bartash

Hi all im setting up a small personal website in conjunction with my youtube channel but i need photos etc.. for some nice header images

they need to be as high res as possible and 1000 x 288 pixels minimum

The are to replace the header images here Welcome to PlantedTankUK | Bringing Nature Inside!

If anyone has images that are clean and crisp and would look good on the site let me know please. They need to be your images as i need to be careful about copyright so letting me use the images means you give permission for me to host and store the images on my server and you give permission for me to use them on my plantedtankuk sites.

In return at the bottom of each image it will say "Photo taken by 'name' " and at no time will i take any credit for your images

Many Thanks

Carl

Hi Alistair, just checking if I can use one or two possibly, im trying to make a logo for Carl, and an image may be useful :)

Hi Alistair, just checking if I can use one or two possibly, im trying to make a logo for Carl, and an image may be useful :)

Hiya, yeah sure take your pick, if you need any emailing for better quality just pm me :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back