• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

How does NA superclear really compare to optiwhite?

Danny

Now my tank is really really clear but not optiwhite and I sit here wondering how it could be any clearer, then I see the NA tanks which they say are again superior to optiwhite...........

Can anyone confirm if NA is in fact clearer and can you even tell once you get to a certain point of clarity that it is any clearer..........Surly there is a limit to how clear it can be lol

Hey Danny it is as the name says super clear, how noticeable it is day to day against optiwhite is arguable but optiwhite and super clear make a huge difference to photos against float glass.
You'll never go back once you take the step up :)

Well i belive they can aswer to your questions at their website:

NA | AQUA RIO

There is a link where you can go to glass supplier webpage:

UltraWhite - Low-Iron Glass - Guardian

They use Ultra White Guardian glass, but NA is not so dramatic, they called only super crystal...

To judge glass clarity it is hard, to me, NA and ADA are both great quality.

I know what they and the manufacture say about it but would like to hear from people that have had both optiwhite and that so can actually have a first hand account on if their is any noticeable difference between the two :)

Back