• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hi ukaps from Cheshire

MisterB

hi everyone.

well ive been into fishkeeping for about a year and a half. and each day get more and more into the hobby. it started with a 2ft cube 180litre, now i have built a stand in my bedroom for around 8 tanks and alot of water, heres a pic
DSC_0012222.jpg

im still setting up tanks and stocking ect.

as ive been geting more into the hobby, so ive got more interested in plants. at first they we're just decor, now there much more! im slowly learning and this forums is a great source of info, so thanks to all who partake!

as the interest grew, i went from stage to stage, bought some ferts, get more lighting, liquid c02, EI ferts, and recnetly i started trying c02 injection on a small tank (my little experimental tank!) not scaped but just for growing :) i got the tank free with PFK mag subscription.
DSC_0138.jpg

im trying to use this tank to learn more, experiance more also. but im already geting board of this and have plans to make a 110litre tank i have my planted tank.

so, ill have plenty of questions i should think, i always like to do my research first!

Great place you have here :thumbup: keep up the good work :thumbup:

bye now :wave:

Welcome.
Great set up you have there!
Youll find ukaps a huge resource to help you with pretty much everything along the way.
Cheerio,
Ady.

MisterB welcome
Yes I'm not too far from you and happy to help with anything I can
Nice setup
Just to advise you that this site should have a health warning on it as its very addictive due to the enormous amount of info here :)

thanks all :D
yes its a health risk, and a financial risk! but its mighty fun! i got warned when i firsted started on PFK but it keeps on going!
and yes, it is very evil, i already have plans for a t5 luminaire and then a c02 kit for one of the tanks.

just been scanning the forums and reading hints and tips to help with my plans, and it continues!

Talk about MTS !!! Thats a great setup :) And I thought I couldn't fit more than two tanks in my room... Hmm, theres space on top of the wardrobe I see.....

Back