• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hi guys!

robertshrimp

Seedling
Hello everybody!
First of all, i have been watching these forums for years, gaining knowledge from you guys, but i didn't have the courage to post. Mainly because I had some promising projects that failed miserably. So i'll have to thank you for everything you guys have taught me and for everything I will learn from now on.
My name is Robert, I am Romanian, but living in UK since april this year. I owned a decent number of aquariums but due to moving to UK I had to give them up.
Now I am thinking to start over with my aquascaping experience so I decided that I should start simple, basic.
My shopping list contains :
Dennerle Nano Cube 20L Complete Plus Aquarium Set (just because it has everything i need in one pack at a decent price)
Dennerle Perfect Plant System Set for 1600L( V30, E15, S7)
Dennerle FB1 Substrate Start - Soil Starter Bacteria

The list is far from over, but i would like some advice here.
I am interested in co2 and i could not find a complete set for a nano tank with refillable cylinder.
The aquarium set has one 11w led lamp, is it worth buying a separate one? Is it enough ?
I will post everything i find and hopefully start the project asap.

Hi welcome to UK APS, for your tank you could consider the DDCO2 600 kit it as everything you need and the gas bottles will last a while

Back