• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • Most of the remaining team are off on holiday meaning the forum does not have sufficient cover. As such the site will be placed in maintenance mode where it can be viewed but no posts/threads can be made and will remain this way until August 11th, apologies for the inconvience.

Hi from Tonbridge

Ironix1

Hi all,
My name is Jess and I live in Tonbridge, Kent and Croydon, Surrey, UK.
My interest in aquaria begin about 40 years ago, when I started with a small community tank. I succeeding with plants initially with an under-gravel filter, which were the thing back then. I have always had tanks and am now maintaining two small 34L tanks, together with a 90L, a 240L and lastly a 680L. I have many plants, but always a problem with one algae or another, which is the way. I am still learning! I have attached a picture of my 240L.

Attachments

• 4 foot tank.jpg
    4 foot tank.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 21
Welcome!
If you're here for the long haul consider starting a journal where all your questions and answers are in one place making it easier for other's and yourself to gather past information along with the addition of photographs.
Cheers.

Back