• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hi from Leeds

aquascape1987

Hi guys, New member here living in Leeds.

I'm currently i the process of researching and designing my first hi tech planted scape in a Juwel Trigon 190.

Ive been lurking and reading loads of good info on here for over 6 months now as a guest and thought it was about time I joined.

Literally all of my questions/topics that I have typed into Google since I started this always lead back to this site anyway, and I've already found out a lot of great info and ideas here.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to when I'm fully planted, but being a bit of a perfectionist, its probably going to be quite a while of researching, buying and building work on the tank before then! I mean it took me a month to soundproof my cabinet and install some in cabinet lighting, then another month of research to select my filter.

Look forward to meeting some new people on here too :)

Thanks mate. Just wrote something on it now. Hopefully get a response or two.Where are you based? I'm Morley Leeds. You know of any good aquatics shops around West Yorkshire?

Maiden head aquatics north leeds
Maiden head aquatics south leeds/wakefield
Qss koi in bradford for fish
Calder valley aquatics sowerby bridge, one of my favorite lfs
Theres few good shops fairly close to the m62 around your area.
I'm on the members map in silsden but am in the process of moving to Oakworth
Just in case you cant see my signature
Cheers
Andy

Back