• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hey from Carlisle!

Possessed200

Hey all, im hopefully getting a setup in a couple of weeks, I just don't know what to get!

I've been keeping marine fish for a long time. I've always liked looking at planted tanks. Think it's time to try and do a planted tank :)

I really love the ADA tanks, but what could i get comfortably for around £3,400?

I was thinking of a ADA 60-p x 2/3 or 120-p?

What would you get?

Welcome to the forum.
Your budget is enviable :)
Just to give you some more options you could also look at the Natural Aquario range available through our forum sponsors Freshwatershrimp (you may need to message them for specifics) some of their tanks and cabinets in particular are very impressive. Also worth considering if your looking for a 60cm or less is the new TMC Signature range, which can also be found via some of our sponsors, they are very competitively priced and look very good. There's a few members have them running currently. I'm sure you could get something very nearly ADA quality and have some spare cash to address the MTS (Multi Tank Syndrome) you will likely get :)
If you'd like more feedback about which tank to go for pop a post in the general planted tank discussions sub forum, and have a good browse through the journals section for inspiration of your ideal set up.
Cheerio,
Ady.

Thanks, Ady34. Just looked into the NA range, and it looks really nice. Not sure about the stainless steel pipes tho, but then it wouldn't need cleaned as much. Might be ordering the 120x50x55 tank or the 150.

Back