• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • Most of the remaining team are off on holiday meaning the forum does not have sufficient cover. As such the site will be placed in maintenance mode where it can be viewed but no posts/threads can be made and will remain this way until August 11th, apologies for the inconvience.

Hemianthus Micranthemoides

Aqua360

Anyone used this before?

Tropica lists it as advanced, and I gather there's some confusion on the correct nomenclature, glomerus etc.

I got some from k2aqua today and planted in my nano, it has a slow rate of co2 injection so we'll see what comes of it.

I seen MJ Aquascaping use it to great effect, have been consistently impressed with that guys scapes, even moreso the fact he uses DIY co2 for most of it; due to the instability of it.

Yea I have it growing in mine. Grows like a weed. Nice and Bushy, find it very easy to grow, not sure how it would fare with low light/co2 etc. I trim mine back every 3 to 4 weeks normally but left it longer this time to allow it to reach the surface.
Aquarium Gardens have it in their 900 which is where I originally saw it, cracking plant imo.

Attachments

• 16258549043066285923422598239849.jpg
    16258549043066285923422598239849.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 109
It grows like a weed for me too. I find it incredibly easy. I think it likes hard water. Loves CO2, light and fertz though.
Yeah that's what I've found recently, I went through a stage of trying to limit my ferts, chasing the reds on the H'ra etc, but the plants all slowed and looked a little unhappy. Since changing back to full EI the HM has exploded and is happily pearling away after a couple hours.

Back