• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Help with Strideways pro plus dual stage

mharris

I've just received a Strideways regulator. It came with some o-rings/seals in a bag. However, there is no mention of them in the instructions.

IMG_20240524_190910765.jpgIMG_20240524_192213079.jpg

The transparent washer type - there is already one of these on the main co2 bottle connection. It is quite thick and not like any seal I've seen before. I presume that should stay in situ, and the one in the bag is a spare?
The black o-ring - I cannot see where this fits. The bubble counter already has o-rings in the bottom and where the top unscrews. This spare o-ring is too big for either of those.

Also in the box is an allen key, but I cannot see any hex bolts/screws anywhere on the unit.

Anybody have any ideas? I'm not overly concerned - I'm sure it'll work fine when I connect it all up. Just curious if I am missing something.

Thanks Surya, yes that is very helpful.
I've also had a reply from Aquarium Gardens, and the black o-ring is also for when installing another manifold. It goes between the two.

I've just received a Strideways regulator. It came with some o-rings/seals in a bag. However, there is no mention of them in the instructions.

View attachment 219625View attachment 219626

The transparent washer type - there is already one of these on the main co2 bottle connection. It is quite thick and not like any seal I've seen before. I presume that should stay in situ, and the one in the bag is a spare?
The black o-ring - I cannot see where this fits. The bubble counter already has o-rings in the bottom and where the top unscrews. This spare o-ring is too big for either of those.

Also in the box is an allen key, but I cannot see any hex bolts/screws anywhere on the unit.

Anybody have any ideas? I'm not overly concerned - I'm sure it'll work fine when I connect it all up. Just curious if I am missing something.
How have you been finding it after all set up?

How have you been finding it after all set up?

I am not the OP but thought it may help to also give you some feedback as I'm guessing you're considering purchasing? I have a CO2Art Pro SE regulator and a Strideways Pro Plus, the Strideways is better, far better control of the needle valve to dial in your CO2. Plus you can add manifolds for additional tanks etc. (you need to pay more money and upgrade to the "Elite" CO2Art version to do this). Hope that helps.

Back