• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Help find part chihiros vivid mini

MrBlobby

Chihiros-RGB-Vivid-2-Mini-LED-light---black-_75-W_-5000-lm_-Chihiros-Aquatic-Studio-1661133739.jpgdoes anyone know what I would put in a search to find this piece? I have searched all over the internet and contacted chihiros but they do not sell this piece alone.. I have no idea what it is called or how to find it

That would be called a bracket!
View attachment 219717does anyone know what I would put in a search to find this piece? I have searched all over the internet and contacted chihiros but they do not sell this piece alone.. I have no idea what it is called or how to find it

Yes i know its a bracket but just can't find anything like it .. and yes I have directly contacted chihiros and they really haven't helped much ..

Yes i know its a bracket but just can't find anything like it .. and yes I have directly contacted chihiros and they really haven't helped much ..
In all liklihood that piece will probably need to be custom made.
Shouldn't take more than an hour by a good metalsmith.

Seems to be pretty specific to the "mini"..
All you would probably need is some aluminum(or any metal really) bar stock and a drill.. and screws/nuts/bolts..

Back