• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hello!

Durins

Long time forum stalker, finally joined. Live in Dundee and have this year become addicted to the aquarium hobby! Especially in the aquascaping and natural planted tanks. Currently have a 60L shrimp tank, 105L community both planted, and have just picked up a Roma 240 which I'm currently starting the setup and will do my first "proper" aquascape which I have actually planned out fully.

Thank you everyone!
Welcome a fellow Scot 🙂 Nice tanks, I love your second one especially! Is that Corbo wood on the right hand side?
And no it's Mopani! Love it but even now it's still not fully lost buoyancy so will be using other bits in my current build 😅

Yeah Discovery Aquatics are good and a nice bunch. Riverside Aquaria in Livingston is very good indeed if you can get there (well worth the travel but it is a bit of a journey)

They have a great selection of fish on tip top condition at very reasonable prices.

I recently found a place called Fish N Fins, Brechin I have not been in myself but plan to visit.

Wish we were closer to Horizon & Aquarium Gardens but our water is good so can’t win all the time lol 🤣

Yeah Discovery Aquatics are good and a nice bunch. Riverside Aquaria in Livingston is very good indeed if you can get there (well worth the travel but it is a bit of a journey)
They have a great selection of fish on tip top condition at very reasonable prices.
It's funny you should say that, I follow them on Facebook and have thought about the journey to check them out a few times. They seem to be similar to Discovery but different places seem to stock different things.
I recently found a place called Fish N Fins, Brechin I have not been in myself but plan to visit.
Oh haven't heard of them either, perhaps I'll give them a visit too.
Wish we were closer to Horizon & Aquarium Gardens but our water is good so can’t win all the time lol 🤣
Yeah I agree, ironically my latest project I used Aquarium Gardens for my plants and lighting, great plant quality and better prices than most online retailers.

Back