• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hello

Gaina

Hello Everyone

My name is Gaina and I live in Somerset.

I've been keeping tropical fish (Hengel's Rasbora) for three years. I started out with a 65 liter tank and I've just upgraded to Fluval Roma 125. I have always used live plants for the comfort of my fish, but with no 'theme' in mind. I decided if I was going to upgrade I'd pay proper attention to aquascaping and so I've invested in some Florabase Pro (I'm doing a fishless cycle so the ammonia spike - which hasn't happened yet - is no problem) and now I'm throughly researching the plants I want to use.

'Jungle' style aquascapes are my favourite so that's the look I'm going for.

I'll put a photograph of my aquarium as it is in the relevant section and I'd appreciate the feedback.

Hello Everyone

My name is Gaina and I live in Somerset.

I've been keeping tropical fish (Hengel's Rasbora) for three years. I started out with a 65 liter tank and I've just upgraded to Fluval Roma 125. I have always used live plants for the comfort of my fish, but with no 'theme' in mind. I decided if I was going to upgrade I'd pay proper attention to aquascaping and so I've invested in some Florabase Pro (I'm doing a fishless cycle so the ammonia spike - which hasn't happened yet - is no problem) and now I'm throughly researching the plants I want to use.

'Jungle' style aquascapes are my favourite so that's the look I'm going for.

I'll put a photograph of my aquarium as it is in the relevant section and I'd appreciate the feedback.

Hello Gaina and welcome to the forum!

Kind regards
Matty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back