• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

hello ( newbie from jakarta,indonesia)

indra

Seedling
hi all,

my name is Indra from jakarta..
i think it will be bad if I only become a silent reader without introduce my self (sorry my english bad)
actually i'm newbie in planted tank.. (about 3 month ago)..

and i eager to learn about create stunning aquascape.. so i came to ukaps..
and this is my planted tank..
tank size : 60x30x40 cm (72 litters)
lamp = DIY High power led 30x1 watt ( 3 royal blue , 3 nano red , 8 warm white , 8 cool daylight, 8 daylight with 45 degree lens)
co2 = pressurized 1bps
substrate = diy fertilizer with silica sand

sry for bad image
38mEVLw.jpg

actually my tank is really in a mess condition because new anubias coming to my tank and my moss become a pest ( growth without control) so i pick some chopstick and tied it.
and of course i always think about rescaping my tank..

anyway I look forward to seeing you all around this forums
thank you

Hi indra and welcome:) your englush/writing is better than mine:D I look forward to seeing more of your tank/ future tanks on here.cheers Kirk.

Hello Indra,

welcome to the forum. I am curious are you from an Indian family living Jakarta or Javanese/Sundanese? I recognise a lot of Sanskrit names in Indonesia, but from your photo I couldnt tell. Just interested in culture and where people come from. :)

I hope you enjoy your experiance here.

Sanj

hai sanj i'm not indian. just native people of indonesia i'm really curious about planted tank of west people do because it's really different with my country so i came here.. west people always looking at healthy plant, parameter's balance but at my country is so different. what inside doesn't matter as long as theirs layout looking good and they will say u'r a pro but i think it's wrong.. the real planted tank / aquascaping is about how maintaining your water, make your plant healthy , and keep tank looking great. and another reason is learning about chemical composition that will create balance for my tank. and i really hope this forum can help me to get more experience about planted tank / aquascaping.

and about culture, i think i can share what i know but actually i only have few knowledge about my country

Back