• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • Most of the remaining team are off on holiday meaning the forum does not have sufficient cover. As such the site will be placed in maintenance mode where it can be viewed but no posts/threads can be made and will remain this way until August 11th, apologies for the inconvience.

Hello, new to forum

Dexie

Hello
I've just registered so thought I'd say hello :wave:
I've been keep fish for about 8 years, mainly my daughters 40 gallon tank that has lived in her bedroom. She had all the joy of the fish, I provided the nurture and maintenance wih none of the pleasure lol. As my daughters room has recently had a make over she decided that she no longer wanted the tank, so the fish have been rehomed and I now have the tank for myself :thumbup:
It will be a couple of months before I can set it up so have time to plan it properly. I thinking along the line of a low tech planted tank with angel fish.
I hoping to bug you all for tips and advice as I slowly get the tank going.
The first job (once the room it's going in is decorated) will be for hubby to build a new stand for it.

Fiona

:text-welcomewave:

Its a great place to learn. How about posting a journal in the journals section so we can see your progress ? 🙂

Welcome aboard.
As Antipofish said; start a journal. I've found it the best way to learn, as people give hints and tips. It's also quite interesting reading back over your own journal to see how things developed. It's a lovely feeling looking back over old photos and seeing how everything has turned out.

Back