• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hello & Good Morning from Swindon

GDM

Dear All,

Firstly a huge thank you to the community here for the wealth of knowledge and information you all share. I have been using this site for sometime so felt it important to try and give a little back

I'm relatively new to the hobby having set up a 60L in November which is now Planted, Ei'ed, C02'ed. The 60L is now also due to become the little tank. I've a 240L braceless optiwhite currently in manufacture with Sue at Fish Finatics.

I entirely blame and thank you lot in equal measure, funnily Mrs GDM doesn't quite see it that way!

Best,
Garry

Hi Gary and welcome. I'm also from Swindon so do say if you need any local help, although it sounds like you know what you're doing.

Welcome Garry, looking forward to see a journal on the 240L, and as Edvet said

no vaccinations agains MTS sadly.................. (Multi tank syndrome)

I have only had my tank going for little while and am all ready planning my next.

Hi Gary and welcome. I'm also from Swindon so do say if you need any local help, although it sounds like you know what you're doing.

Still finding my feet, but throughly enjoying it!

Back