• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hello From United States.

MIchael_DeBono

Seedling
Hi, I have been into planted tanks for little over a year. I have a few fish tanks as a young boy here and there but never really had live plants. I was inspired one day at the age of 38 when i came acrossed a video of a few planted tanks and i immediatley knew i wanted to get into it again.

I went all out pressurized co2 Eco complete and made my first order of plants from the internet. Since then i went from a 30 gallon that i no longer have and had a 120 gallon made for me.purchased a wet dry and some Ada aqua soil.

At first, i was going for the iwigami style nature aquarium but when i came acrossed some dutch semi dutch tanks my iwigami was short lived.I really love the contrast and fullness of a dutch style aquarium and love the color it adds to our living space. It's just plain theraputic and give me something to relax and do as a hobby on my free time.

The main pourpose of me registering here is to learn and get more knowlege so that aquascaping can become more intriguing that it all ready truly is.

Looking forward to learning and sharing my experience in this hobby.

Michael DeBono
2693B3FA-0AD9-4F80-8F28-70245A684FBB.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you,I am glad you can tell he is the person i studied the most for my knowledge when i was learning.

beautiful tank!!!

I'm looking forward ro seeing your journals and threads popping up, I'm sure after creating something like that there is plenty for us to learn from you.
you must be a military man to be as regimented as you need to be to produce something that neat haha

Back