• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hello from the Netherlands.. :)

I would love to get my hands on Bolbitis heteroclita difformis you guys are lucky to have access to it over there. We sadly don't have this plant or it is extremely rare I have never seen it. We do have our on native mini Bolbitis but it is very temperamental in my opinion.

Its the slowest growing plant i've ever seen, make that millimeters a month.. I didn't expect that and did cut all into litlle pieces to put it in different places. Did put some on the tree as epiphyte and can't find it back, overgrowen by the moss. Funny is they root fast, the roots grow faster then the leaves. Submersed they are real algae breeders because they are so slow.. If you ever get your hands on them they would do nice emersed, submersed theirs not much fun in them.

Anubias nana the same, grows one leaf and 15 cm roots.. haha..

Btw, if one small bolbitis would be send to you in an enveloppe, would customs find that out and confiscate it?

Back