• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hello from Somerset

Polleni

Seedling
After a long period away from the hobby ive been bitten by the bug again. My previous attempts of having a planted tank were disasters so stuck to plastic plants. As the tanks got bigger in size so did the inhabitants as i went through a tank buster phase, lungfish, gar, awowana and many other made an appearance.

But then i got bored of having a stark looking tank with a couple of rocks and some wood and sold everything on. Fast forward to today and ive been given a 120l tank. Expect many questions as i need to learn this side if the hobby.

Welcome to UKAPS. Articles I have read about keeping Tankbusters" is the amount of dedication it takes to just literally keep them ! So you will do alright aquascaping:)

I hope so Paraguay. 1 thing those articles fail to mention is the best way to wrestle a heater out of the mouth of a red tail catfish.

Back