• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hello from Markham

Tonalscape

(up the road from Toronto)

Greetings! Checked in and out of this hobby over the years and always knew about Ukaps. Didn't know it was, as I now believe, the best place to be.

Have had three tanks that are now retired. And have two other tanks, which are running. The last one I retired was a small tank for a pea puffer, who passed after about 3.5 years. Another tank I still run, larger, started as snail colony for the pea puffer. It hosts cardinal tetras and kuhli loaches and is overgrown. And still has lots of bladder and ramshorn snails, and amanos.
The most exciting tank ever is the 40 gallon breeder. I hope to post about it in detail. 2 months old, CO2, three bottles of ferts auto-dosing, densely planted in most areas, with amano shrimp, both white and regular.
I'm interested in learning the fine details and becoming more advanced, and getting help with these tanks. And I hope to chip in and help the newer folks, but hope not to speak of what I don't know. We'll see. Cheers

Back