• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hello from Manchester.

l33yds

Seedling
Hi, my names Lee. Been browsing on here for a while. I'm in the process of setting up my first proper planted tank, it's been in the making since January. I was hoping it would be growing and maturing by now but due to a few setbacks its only just starting to come together. I've had a few tanks over the past 15 years or so, everything from nanos housing Bettas to a 600l Malawi biotope with mbuna and aulonocara. However since moving into my current home I've not really had a tank setup due to lack of space, but I couldn't wait any longer and I've always fancied a heavily planted setup so dug out an old 60cm tank and gave it a bit of tlc, new cabinet, fresh paint and new hardware... Anyway now I have most of what I need, I happened to be working in wrexham today so nipped into TGM and picked out some lava rock for my hardscape. And that's where I'm at now, having a play with layout designs. I'll pop a thread up in the aquascaping section to see if any of the pros can help improve my hardscape.
Thanks, Lee

Back