• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hello from Livingston

Ewan93

Hello everyone :)

A small introduction. Im Ewan! I have been a keen fish and plant lover for just over a year now and I have been loving it that much that I now have 3 aquariums.

A helpful member of staff at Fishkeeper Livingston store advised me to join here after a stressful day of what could have been ammonia poisoning due to a rescape and reusing the sand substrate and sadly loosing a few fish. Thankfully aquarium is on the mend and the fish are acting normal again!

With my background as a greenkeeper, I love the outdoors and the nature style aquascapes captured my attention. With that, I'm looking forward to gaining some helpful information from other aquarium enthusiasts on here.

Hi Alec, I may be interested as I only have 2 in my tank just now and they could do with some friends!

Hi Alec, I may be interested as I only have 2 in my tank just now and they could do with some friends!
I have 4 Cory elegans juveniles, very healthy and happy, and maybe a couple more mature, 6-9 months. You are welcome to them. Mine breed every few months. Never had any deaths or diseases. Just PM me, I am in Newhaven and usually around. Catching them will be the only tricky bit! But no-one should just have 2 cories!

Back