• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hello from Leicestershire

roadkill

Seedling
Hello all

Been keeping marine fish for the past four years but this year i decided i would take a break and sold all my gear off, well 3 months later and its driving my insane being away from it. I'm still in the planning mode at the minute and don't know which way to turn. I fancy a different challenge and really like the look of a planted tank,
So this is why i'm here as i wouldn't have a clue where to start or what i need. Ask me any question about marines i would be able to answer but planted tanks no clue i just know they look stunning.

Can't wait to get reading the forum

Jamie

Welcome!. I think the first question I would ask myself is: Am I willing to do 50% water changes weekly while I keep a tank? If the answer is yes then you can keep a nice looking high tech tank with high light and fast growth. If the answer is no and you dont want to do water changes at all then you can set up a nice looking low tech tank with easy plants. Of course there are also middle grounds....

Cheers

Back