• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hello from Edinburgh (formerly Merseyside!)

Jessica

Seedling
Hello there :happy:

I've been keeping fish for over 10 years now, I have 5 permanent aquariums (not including the wee fry raising tanks!). So, not new to fishkeeping but definitely new to higher tech planted systems. It feels a little strange to be in the 'complete newbie' position again, but I'm looking forward to embracing it and immersing myself into a new and different aspect of the aquatic hobby, whilst learning a lot of new knowledge along the way. I'm excited to start a new project which is going to challenge me again :)

So I'll apologise in advance for the multitude of what I'm sure will be very basic, annoying questions that I'll inflict upon you all. I've been lurking and trying to read threads with answers to more basic questions to give me a head start, but it does a long time for new info to sink in at times. :oops:

I've also been keeping reptiles, inverts and amphibians for a very, very long time. I want to gradually move to more naturalistic, live planted set ups for them where possible too, so I think information learned here about aquatic planted setups will likely be in some way transferable to my other hobby too.

Look forward to being a member of the board, Jessica :happy:

Thank you! Orchids tickle my fancy too, alas something I struggle to keep :(

Back