• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hello everyone

Zeppo

Hi everyone,

Just checking in as a new member. I’m from the High Peak, Derbyshire and have caught the fish keeping bug again after several years on terra firma. I was going back to marines, but stumbled on this site and all the wonderful planted tanks caught my imagination.

I really like the look of the Fluval Spec V as a tank, although am conscious that such a small tank would require more maintenance than something larger. However, I would like to keep some fish if possible. Is it realistic to keep a small shoal of Chilli Rasbora in a Spec? I want them to be happy, so if such a tank is too small then please let me know!

Welcome to the site :), you will gain plenty knowledge here..

The bigger the better for your tank purchase, dependent on budget/where is going to be situated .

:)

Well the good news is, Mrs Zeppo is buying me a 60 litre Fluval Spec for Xmas. So a little bit more room to play with and maybe some Cardinal Tetras instead of Chilli Rasbora.

Will be going low tech I think at this stage and see how I get on. Next to choose some substrate...

Back