• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Helena 2013 😫

SSK101

Screenshot_20240221_162224_Gallery.jpg

Bought from a well know Italian seller on Ebay for over 75 Euros, not what I was expecting, the listing description is "Presenta Colori Straordinari" and after I placed the order I was told I had to pay an extra 10 euro for shipping because England left the EU,

Once the plant arrives I contact the guy to ask why the plant does not resemble the plant in his listing he tells me something about 6kg of plants got ruined because DHL kept the package for "still no reason, according to him €4000 of plants ,but his supplier replaces everything anyway, is what he said.

He also told me when the plant makes new leaves all the plant will become very colourful red/blue,black and purple, I won't hold my breath ,

Before I placed the order with this guy I done a bit of research on this forum and read a couple of guys from the UK had bought Buce from him within the last few months and where happy with what they got

Attachments

• 20240214_142403.jpg
    20240214_142403.jpg
    983.1 KB · Views: 62
  • 20240214_142353.jpg
    20240214_142353.jpg
    590.3 KB · Views: 59
85 euros for that? Yikes.

I wish you the best of luck with that sample. I've bought "import grade" buce before but quite often they die off or have a very difficult time transitioning. Sometimes it's better to try to grow it out emersed before putting it in the tank.

85 euros for a plant with tears, holes and other visible defects? Just get a refund from eBay. I’d be really unhappy with
It's not what I was expecting, he said he will send a free one next month when he gets more in stock ,I don't know if he's blagging or not ,but he replied straight away given me his phone number and given explanations, he said that's why he sent a couple of extra buce free,I think he should of really give me that option before he sent them ,it's not the end of the world though, I buy alot of plants and this is my first not so good experience, you pays your money and takes your chance,I learnt a lesson always ask for a photo of the actual plant I'm getting sent before payment when buying expensive plants 😀

It's not what I was expecting, he said he will send a free one next month when he gets more in stock ,I don't know if he's blagging or not ,but he replied straight away given me his phone number and given explanations, he said that's why he sent a couple of extra buce free,I think he should of really give me that option before he sent them ,it's not the end of the world though, I buy alot of plants and this is my first not so good experience, you pays your money and takes your chance,I learnt a lesson always ask for a photo of the actual plant I'm getting sent before payment when buying expensive plants 😀
Please don't wait a month. Your ebay rights will disappear. Make a claim now. You will get your money back. Inform ebay everything you had conversation wise with seller. You will be refunded but you will need to send plant back.

A piece of rhizome of the same plant,new leaves are looking a bit more colourful

Attachments

• 20240307_113153.jpg
    20240307_113153.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 40
Back