• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Growing HC in a takeaway box

tovtm

I've got a fews clear Chinese take away boxes with 3cm of potting soil in with HC planted in single plantlets around the tub. I keep the lid on with a little air gap and spray once a day with tap water. The tub sits on top of my tank under my t8 lights

Been about three weeks and although nice green and looks healthy there's no growth so what am I doing wrong?

I've got a fews clear Chinese take away boxes with 3cm of potting soil in with HC planted in single plantlets around the tub. I keep the lid on with a little air gap and spray once a day with tap water. The tub sits on top of my tank under my t8 lights

Been about three weeks and although nice green and looks healthy there's no growth so what am I doing wrong?

Nothing, give it time. It will go like **** when it starts.

cheers mate would I be better closing the lid tight to create more of a humid effect? or everything sound gd the way it is

Back