• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Greetings from the USA

Hi all. I decided to register after reading a few very insightful articles/posts from this website that I came across during google searches. For a little relevant background info, I've been a serious aquarium keeper for approximately four years and my main interest is 'high tech' planted tanks. I own nine aquariums, three of which are primarily planted tanks. Aside from plants, I'm also very into breeding bee shrimp and livebearers as well as the grooming and care of fancy goldfish.

I'd like to a extend my gratitude all of you who were/are instrumental to the creation and maintenance of this wonderful website!!!!

welcome onboard!!

pics of your tanks would be a good start of showing your gratitude it would be cool to see what scapers in the USA are doing :)

Andyh

andyh said:
pics of your tanks would be a good start of showing your gratitude it would be cool to see what scapers in the USA are doing :)
Agreed :) welcome to UKAPS :)

Back