• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Greetings from Bosnia

AlemBa

Hello everyone!

My name is Alem, I’m from Bosnia, and I’ve been passionate about aquariums and aquascaping since I was young. Unfortunately, I’ve been away from the hobby for the past seven years, but my love for it never faded.

In the past few months, I’ve been following various YouTube channels focused on aquariums and aquascaping, which inspired me to dive back into this wonderful hobby. I’m already planning new projects and can’t wait to get started.

I look forward to connecting with all of you, learning new things, and sharing experiences. Any advice or recommendations are more than welcome!

Greetings to everyone, and see you on the forum!
Alem

One question. I have started small nano aquascape 12 days ago. I wonder where to start a thread? Journal or aquascaping?
Start a journal for sure! We will all be excited to see progress!

Little sneak after adding those guys from above. It is a small tank but lot a work for today 😅 tomorrow i am starting the journal with all details and diy elements. This tank is 12 days old, all parameters are great (daily 50% water change and adding good bacterias). Forst trimming of rotala vas yesterday

Attachments

• 20241026_180303.jpg
    20241026_180303.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Back