• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Good quality Non return valve

keepoffthegrass

Seedling
Hi All,

I have set up my CO2 system for a few days now - just getting to grips with it - DD presurised with ceramic diffuser.

I set up a non return valve above the tank ( algarde) and after 2 days i noticed that the glassN/R in the tank had failed and the Algarde had some water in it.
Im obviously a bit concerned as i have not set it up right but chuffed the failsafe worked.

I just wondering what everyone else is using and whats the best for reliability.

My wife would kill me if the aquarium emptied over the floor.

Many thanks

I've had the same problem with rubbush one bought off eBay. I've resolved to SPEAK to UKAPS sponsors (probably Aqau Essentials or TGM) for their suggestions before buying - i too am willing to pay a couple of quid more for a happy wife!
Matt

Those you posted LondonDragon... during maintenance yesterday one just fall apart in my hands. I do not trust them now and will look for something else. There are put together with just superglue and that's it.

Thanks for the tips guys,

I will probably go for the brass one .
Its worth the extra for piece of mind.

Back