• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Giesemann Teszla

charlie

Thinking of going down the LED route. These lights hit the spot for function and aesthetics but does anyone have any practical experience of them ?

I would doubt many will. You might be better off asking on the Ultimate Reef forum where a lot more people use LEDs. I do use LEDs but different manufacturers. I use Pactific Sun Metis and also use Maxspect Razor on another tank. Lexi on here also uses the Maxpect.
Thanks for the reply. I saw the units on a marine forum but wanted to know if any where using the freshwater model. Very expensive compared to other manufacturers but look great.

Another thing about the geisemann units is the controller isn't out yet so you only have a limted amount of variability with this unit at the moment. The controller will also be extra like the AI units whereas some have one included or are controlled by linking to a laptop like the Radions.

Back