• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Getting there

mal blackburn

Thought it about time to upload a couple of pics of my tank i took yesterday. Because of the nature of my boisterous fish (2 Pakistani Loach 5", 1 Zebra Loach 4", 1 Red Tail Black Shark 6" and 2 large brown Angels about 4", 3 rummy noses and 3 Octocinclus), trying to put a decent planted aquarium together for them has been quite a task, but now i think i have finally succeeded in getting to know exactly what is required. Although far from being perfect by a long shot, it is now looking a lot more together than it has done for quite sometime. I have had my loach for over 5 years now and will not/can't part with them for the peace and tranquility of an aquascape. Lol.

Hope you enjoy some of the pics.

ni7fJ3n.jpg
5oZrN6K.jpg
Ca0GA54.jpg
0jroQ1X.jpg
bJwXAos.jpg

sZVPSZ6.jpg
IW74CoV.jpg
8BVVeuK.jpg
6WI0Ddu.jpg
YgDWaq4.jpg

Dl0X2K3.jpg
B0EgOJv.jpg
pnt1a9N.jpg
FQi6FhC.jpg
xXtMFhD.jpg

HuxOdgJ.jpg
zkCydCn.jpg
uQbrPG9.jpg

All criticisms accepted

Thanks Lee. I still have many problems with trying to keep the plants at there best but they do take a battering now and then. Still a long way to go mate.

Back