• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Getting somwhere? pic updates

Alastair said:
Tanks looking great mate really like how lush the needle leaf ferns are too. You must be proud. Are you just doing the one water change a week? I haven't actually bothered with water changes on my Puddle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks alastair, yeah i am really happy at the moment :)

Yeah i just do the one water change a week at prob 30% ... whatever you do in your tank keep doing lol it looks amazing.

somethingfishy said:
Alastair said:
Tanks looking great mate really like how lush the needle leaf ferns are too. You must be proud. Are you just doing the one water change a week? I haven't actually bothered with water changes on my Puddle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks alastair, yeah i am really happy at the moment :)

Yeah i just do the one water change a week at prob 30% ... whatever you do in your tank keep doing lol it looks amazing.

ha ha thanks mate, as does yours. Id be proud if that was my first tank. looks great.

Haha I have been messing around with my shed tank so much and trying to think what I want to do with my tank I bought from ED (pieceoffish) that this tank has been a little ignored :(

Will be stripping it down soon so I had better pull my finger out and get some pics done :D

Thanks for asking ... gonna start a journal for the shed tank and of course the rescape hopefully when my wood from Mr Barr gets here :D

Back