• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

FRESHWATER NATURAL AQUARIUM DOCUMENTARY

You all should come to Florida, it's cheap, no tropical diseases, just feed the skeeters, deer flies, fire ants, gators, and 101 other things that want some flesh.

Why settle for 45 minute when you can do it for 3-4 hours in the water and then have a BBQ?

I'll be doing another one next year, likely in August.

Regards,
Tom Barr

plantbrain said:
You all should come to Florida, it's cheap, no tropical diseases, just feed the skeeters, deer flies, fire ants, gators, and 101 other things that want some flesh.

Why settle for 45 minute when you can do it for 3-4 hours in the water and then have a BBQ?

I'll be doing another one next year, likely in August.

Regards,
Tom Barr

Ok, that seems better.. Just got to sort out a visa for the US, which is notoriously a pain..
"So why do you want to visit the US?"
"I want to go to a BBQ with Tom Barr, the plant geezer, and go look at plants on their natural habitat."
"he!?"

LOL

Jokes aside, August is a nice time for me to go away and I wanted to go to the US, so we can pencil some dates, and I start looking for flights, hotels, etc.

Back